Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Accountability

So here I am. 50lbs heavier than I was on wedding day 4 and half years ago. Quitting smoking and having two babies has taken it's toll on my body. I know how I got here and know how to get back to where I was. It's easy - watch what I eat and work out. Calories in calories out. That's all.

I finished my first week of C25k! I am very excited that I am running again! I am looking forward to the second week and increasing my running minutes. I don't own a treadmill or a jogging stroller so I am running/walking in my living room - no excuses right???

B - 1 1/4 c rice crispies & 3 sliced strawberries 1/2 c 1% milk
S - half banana 1/2 c low fat organic blueberry yogurt
L - 4 slices turkey on whole wheat 12 reduced cal potato chips
S - 2 baby biscuits
D - taco salad

No comments:


Followers