Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day two

Great day! Picked up dumbbells for the first time in I don't know how long...months maybe years? I forgot how much I actually enjoy working my arms and shoulders. Of course I say this after using my little 3 pounders but hey it's start!

I also did day one of week two C25k. OMG the last run was a killer. I thought I was going to throw up! Guess that means it was a good run. :) I am thinking of running in my neighborhood July 3rd marathon. Not sure how long it is - hopefully a 5k. The timing would be perfect. I will have completed the C25k. My surgery is scheduled for July 10th and it would be great if I could get one road race under my belt before that happens.

B - poached egg on wheat toast
L - turkey on wheat reduced cal chips
S - banana and blueberry yogurt
D - chicken fajitas

No comments:


Followers